top of page

Test 1

Public·9 members

Download [NEW] File Berner - From Seed To Sale.zip

Beaker Browser uses a peer-to-peer network protocol called Dat tocreate a decentralized web platform. Websites spread from people seedingthem, BitTorrent-style. When following news and discussions about thedecentralized web, you'll often hear about blockchain as an underlyingbasis. The Beaker team thinks that blockchain negotiations and "proofof work" requirements unnecessarily slow down the web. It's betterto build "communities of trust" among peers than to try to eliminatetrust altogether.

Download File Berner - From Seed To Sale.zip

If you haven't used AppImage to install software yet, you may findthis process smile-inducing. Just make the image file executable. Youthen can run it from the shell or GUI file manager. Beaker will ask tointegrate with your existing desktop environment, adding itself to yourapp launcher for easy access.

A peer-to-peer network like BitTorrent and Dat depends on individualssharing files with each other. You don't need a server to contain allthe content, just some folks willing to help out. On the right end ofBeaker's address bar, you'll see another share icon, with the numberof peer sites that currently are sharing this site with you. Click thaticon, and you can join the peer-to-peer network, also called a swarm. Bydefault, you're sharing the page only while you're visiting. The boxtells you the size of the page. You can select a longer period of timeto seed the page with the slider: a day, week, month or forever.

The first thing you're likely to notice is the Dat link for the page inthe address bar. This is a 64-character public key identifier that neverchanges. The link encrypts every file being transferred, controls accessto the archived files and includes version history. Whoever created theDat link created (and stores) the private key for that link/content. Thismakes a Dat link more secure than even an IP address transported viaHTTPS. Side benefit: you don't need to persuade system administratorsto enable a new IP protocol to identify computers on a network. We haveseen how the transition from IPv4 to IPv6 has gone to date.

When Tim Berners-Lee invented the web, his browser also could write andedit pages. Beaker's founder, Paul Frazee, originally wanted his browserto work the same way. He quickly realized that most web developers todayhave their own favorite editor. Beaker still provides an editor,but you also can import web files from any editor to create a website.

Beaker supports the /.well-known web convention, and you can set thisup to create an HTTPS version of your site. An easy way to do this isto copy some already shared files from beakerbrowser.com. Here's how:

Be aware that your website is only online when the Dat files areonline. Unless someone else is seeding your site, it shuts down when yourcomputer does. So, encourage your peers to seed forever. One way aroundthis limitation is Hashbase.io, "Hosting for the peer-to-peer Web".

A diverse set of 235 bread wheat genotypes was used for PCR amplification, amplicon sequencing and association genetics studies. One hundred and seventy-nine cultivars, 48 lines and 8 doubled haploid (DH) lines originating from 28 countries from five continents (Additional file 1: Table S1) were analysed. The association panel was selected based on pre-existing knowledge regarding the reaction to growing conditions during winter time, i.e. high latitude and continental European winter wheat collections as well as Russian and North American cultivars. Furthermore, the core collection of the Institute of Field and Vegetable Crops (IFVCNS), Novi Sad, Serbia [70] and parental lines of Western European hybrid breeding programs were included. For the physical mapping of PCR amplicons to chromosomes and chromosome segments, 21 nulli-tetrasomic lines (NT-lines) and 46 deletion-lines were used [9, 71, 72]. The DNA was extracted at the three leaf stage according to Stein et al. [73].

A set of 65 specific primer pairs from the previous study [9] was BLASTed against the IWGSC RefSeq allowing the identification of 39 primer combinations that cover the full length of 19 genes and their structural analyses. An optimised set of 39 primer pairs was used for PCR amplification, amplicon sequencing and association genetics studies. No exact position could be determined for the first forward primer of PPD-B1 and the third forward primer of VRN-D2, since BLASTN revealed seven and five matches, respectively. For all other primers an exact position was determined. In addition, an unassigned scaffold was identified for PPD-B1 located on chromosome 2B (Additional file 6: Figure S3). The total re-sequenced length of candidate genes was 13.3 Kbp coding DNA sequence (CDS) and 43.76 Kbp genomic lengths, with a CDS/genomic length ratio of 0.30. In total, a sequence length of 33.5 Kbp was analysed. In our set of 235 genotypes, the 15 candidate genes Cab, CBF-A3, CBF-A5, CBF-A10, CBF-A13, CBF-A14, CBF-A15, CBF-A18, Tacr7, VRN-B3, VRN-A1, VRN-B1, VRN-D1, PPD-B1 and PPD-D1 were polymorphic and four (CBF-D1, Dhn1, VRN2 and Dem) (Table 2) were monomorphic. In total 254 polymorphic sites, i.e. 221 SNPs and 33 indels were identified. The SNP number per gene ranged from 0 to 97 and the indel number from 0 to 12. Over all genes, 42 polymorphic sites in promoter regions, 64 in introns, 25 in 3` UTRs and 123 in exons were identified. Out of the 254 polymorphic sites, 131 were located in non-coding regions, and 54 synonymous and 69 non-synonymous polymorphic sites were identified (Fig. 2). The number of haplotypes ranged between two and six and the haplotype diversity (Hd) between 0.07 and 0.68 (Table 3).

Nine homologue AA sequences of VRN-A1 and VRN-B3 were identified (Additional file 9: Table S4). The RaptorX analysis of VRN-A1 identified protein structures from MADS-box/MEF2 (myocyte enhancer factor 2) domain (3kov) and MEF2A (1egw), which are located in the same conserved domain. In addition, the keratin-like (K) domain (4ox0) was identified. The complete complex was described by Theissen et al. [102] and Kaufmann et al. [103] with a MADS DNA binding (M) domain, a type II transcription factor containing the Intervening (I) domain, a Keratin-like coiled-coil (K) domain and a C-terminal (C) domain (MIKC-type). The parameters of protein structure modelling are shown in Table 6. The VRN-A1_SNP1 [C/T/Y] on CDS site 349 generated an AA change of Leu/Phe in the K domain between α helix three and α helix four. Furthermore, in the region of this AA substitution, no positive or negative selection was identified (Fig. 8b, Additional file 16: Figure S11).

The association study revealed that the gene PPD-B1 is significantly associated to FT only in the haplotype analysis and PPD-D1 in both analyses. The NCBI protein BLASTX of the PPD-B1 and PPD-D1 AA haplotype sequences showed nine homologues (Additional file 9: Table S4). On the basis of the protein BLAST analysis, the Pseudo-Receiver domain and the CONSTANS motif of the pseudo-response regulator (PRR) protein family were identified [39, 40]. In the RaptorX analysis the protein models of a putative response regulator domain (3t6k) and response regulator receiver domain (3jte) were identified (Table 6). These domains contain five α helices and five β strands. The PPD-B1 haplotype AA exhibited three AA changes. The PPD-B1_SNP2 [A/G] on CDS site 304 generated an AA change of Arg/Gly and PPD-B1_SNP3 [A/G] on CDS site 368 generated an AA change of Asn/Asp. Both are located in the Pseudo-Receiver domain. The PPD-B1_SNP2 is located in the α helix 3 and PPD-B1_SNP3 between β strand 4 and α helix 4. The third AA change from Asp to Asn is caused by PPD-B1_SNP5 [G/A] on CDS site 623. All three AA substitution sites show no significant positive or negative selection (Fig. 8d, Additional file 18: Figure S13). The associated PPD-D1_indel1 on CDS site 1266 to 1270 bp produced a stop codon on AA position 470. Therefore, haplotype one has no CONSTANS motif. All other AA changes between haplotype two and three did not show significant association in the SNP/indel association study (Additional file 19: Figure S14).

The polymorphisms of the PPD-B1 gene merely show significance in the haplotype association study. The exon haplotype three shows 5.11% better winter survival than haplotype four. The difference between both haplotypes is the PPD-B1_SNP2 [A/G] which generates an Arg/Gly change in the α helix 3 of the Pseudo-Receiver domain. The Arg is highly conserved for grasses [39, 40]. Therefore, it is possible that the Gly from haplotype three has a positive effect on FT. Another AA change in the Pseudo-Receiver domain from Asn to Asp is caused by the PPD-B1_SNP3 [A/G]. Asp at this position is highly conserved. Only haplotype one and the homologue AA of Triticum aestivum show Asn resulting in a 9.25% decreased winter survival in comparison to haplotype four. The haplotype two, which is associated with PPD-B1_SNP5 [G/A], and an Asp/Asn AA change shows 28.28% less winter survival in comparison to haplotype four. The most tolerant haplotype four originates from the Asia group. The position of this AA is 51 AAs downstream of the Pseudo-Receiver domain and is slightly conserved. Association of the haplotypes one (three observations) and two (five observations) are based on very few observation and therefore the results should be interpreted with caution. The dN/dS analysis revealed no significant negative or positive selection for all three AA substitutions (PPD-B1_SNP2, PPD-B1_SNP3 and PPD-B1_SNP5) (Additional file 18: Figure S13).

Most file sharing in this era was done by modem over landline telephone, at speeds from 300 to 9600 bits per second. Many file systems in use only supported short filenames. Computer memory and speed was very limited, with 33 MHz CPUs only being accessible to consumers at the end of the decade.

My old broken unsure WindowsPhone has no hosts.txt file.So, it's not "my" phone.99% of the websites, in the first second, before my consent to anything else, send me to evil : FaceOfBouc tracking,or Twitter tracking or else.So I do not go on websites,Except the few I knows that don't do that,(Wikipedia, KorgForums, ...) and I stay reading the first lines of the search engine results which can't be from Google (except through meta-engines).I have used Bing instead, until recently,but the only time I asked for the PDF of Bing Search Query Language they didn't answer me.(it was to have more cleaver searches for saving the servers and the planet)In the mean time, I discover (through wwwFoundation) that Microsoft has given FaceDeBouc 256 millions dollars. Now I try everything else, Startpage, Gopher, DuckDuckGo, Yandex...I can't even change my phone, 100% of the phones are treaters at four times the price of mine.No box, my 2015-pc has never been connected,no updates, I'm completely scared to do that.No news, except email-lists or radio (no tv).So I'm completely alone and blind, way much than before. No way to buy something or contribute anywhere (like wwwFoundation, or Indian Law Ressources, etc)In this nightmare, I hear the voice of Tim Berners-Lee (and all the wwwFoundation behind)Now that I'm poor to the last degree, it's sound like hope. I may dream a little now.But I think I'm too old, too broken to contribute to anything, if only I could have five minutes to think about all that...Don't forget those who believe in you, but can't talk.Good luck, and may you succeed on freeing the web from evil.My heart belongs to WWWfoundationSteven, stucked in Nazi France. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page